Yumiko's PMU Studio Policies
Cancelation or Reschedule
Remember when you do not cancel or reschedule your appointment in timely manner, it affects three parties.
2. the technician,
3. and other clients.
Because Yumiko's PMU studio does not take deposits for scheduling an appointment. Please be considerate and remember to call or text 72 hours prior to your appointment.
Please confirm your appointment when I give you a reminder. If no response from you, your appointment will be automatically cancelled.
If you are rescheduling within 24 hours of your appointment, a $50 rescheduling fee charged before we can make schedule your next appointment.
Late Policy and No Show Policy
To avoid unfair delays to the next client, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment. It will be necessary to reschedule.
Each procedure is based on individual needs to dedicate the time needed to acquire desired look.
To reschedule your procedure an additional $50 deposit is required.
If you do not show to your scheduled appointment will not be rescheduled.
- FILL OUT NEW CLIENT PEPER WORK
- EXPLAIN THE PROCESS
- BOOK YOUR FOLLOW-UP DATE Permanent makeup is laying process. It is unknown of how much saturation of pigment will stay in your skin after the first application. A follow-up procedure is fine-tunes your permanent makeup.
- DECIDE THE DESIGN AND CHOOSE THE COLOR
- TAKE SOME BEFORE PICTURES
- MEASURING AND DRAWING
- APPLYING THE TOPICAL ANESTHETIC CREAM ( 20 - 30 MINS )
- PROCEDURE ( 30 - 40 MINS )
- TAKE SOME AFTER PICTURES
- GO OVER AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS